SNOW UPDATE (THURSDAY 3 MARCH)
Hello, Here is an update to the weather situation for those planning to attend a show at the Forum in the next few days.
>>SHOW POSTPONED Unfortunately due to the weather conditions hampering travel around the region the event has now been postponed until Saturday 7th July. The ticket vendor has been contacted and will be contacting ticket holders shortly.
Cajun Barn Presents : Sarah Savoy Cajun Raunchy Tonk
Presently the show is still on.
Please be advised the roads around the forum are slippery and their is a risk of ice and snow throughout the weekend. We suggest you do not use Castle Road (behind the venue) as this is a steep hill and is not regularly cleared or protected from ice and snow. There is a single yellow line available at the front of the venue on London Road that is available to park on from 7pm until 8am the next day.
Train times have been greatly affected by the weather. Please check http://www.nationalrail.co.uk.